Your cart is empty
We, Black Shepherd Guns, LLC, sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws. In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Black Shepherd Guns, LLC meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
● If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
● You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
● Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
● If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Black Shepherd Guns, LLC
1792 W River Dr
Eagle River, AK 99577]
E-Mail forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Black Shepherd Guns, LLC. This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
*** Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California Connecticut Maryland Massachusetts New Jersey
Handguns must be on Approved List . Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
● We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS or FedEx.
● Use of known shipper, no third party
● No sales outside the U.S
● Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification
and additional fees will apply.
● Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
● For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
● Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
● Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
● All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult
signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.